let's create a wikipedia article for assjob

Anything assjob-related that you want to talk about.

let's create a wikipedia article for assjob

Postby kingpoiu » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 pm

well, as the subject might already suggest, i was surprised that i could not find a wikipedia article concerning assjobs, at least no englisch one. :?:
to my own surprise the german wikipedia already had one. :eek:
but in germany it is still only in the marjorie wiki (which is a part of wiki where articles are collected which are supposed not to be relevant)

well, to cut it short, i guess it is time to create an english article in order to make assjobs even more popular.

so as a german native speaker i make a start by simply translating the german article into englisch and you guys go on to add/change/discuss things.
i am sure we can create a great article, can't we?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assjob - Wikipedia

Assjob:
An assjob denotes the sexual practice, where the penis of the man is put between the cheeks of the sexual partner and is stimulated by rhytmic moves.
Most of the time as with all jobs (cf. blowjob, handjob or footjob for example) the sexual partner takes the initiative. However the passive partner can also take the control. It is typical a heterosexual practice, but it is possible to carry it out in homosexual relationships similarly.

Practice:
This practice can act as a foreply as well as it can lead to an ejaculation. Thereby the woman normally sits in reverse cowgirl position on the penis of the man so that it is located in the butt crack of the partner. The penis is then stimulated by rhytmic sliding movement. In order to increase the comfort a lubricant is often used.
As an alternative both partners are in a doggy-style position, where the man carries out bumping movements between the cheeks. By pressing them together he can affect the friction and thereby the level of stimulation. Because the man takes the active role in that case, one talks rather about "intergluteal sex".
As the anus and parts of the vulva of the woman are stimulated by this sexual practice respetively, it can be sensual for both partners.
In the fashion of thigh fucking this practice can be chosen consciously in order to avoid a penetration. This could be desired for saving the virginity, as a kind of a contraception or for fear of sexually transmitted diseases for example. Moreover this poses as an alternative to intercourse in countries, where there is a prohibition of prostitution, like Japan.

Risks:
Although it is a non-penetrative sexual practice, a pregnancy is not impossible due to the near to the vaginal introitus. This will also hold, if it does not come to an ejaculation because of a possible preejaculate.
In consequence of the direct contact to the anus of the partner health risks and venereal diseases are also possible.
kingpoiu

Re: let's create a wikipedia article for assjob

Postby MrSlide » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:52 pm

welcome back kingpoiu! :hat:
I think is a nice idea! German version is not bad but we could make a more complete and fiendly version in english and spanish ;)
MrSlide
Site Admin

Postby RandyRacoon » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me. If you want help with editing, grammar, or word choice let me know. I will gladly lend a hand.
RandyRacoon

Postby bigbuttlover » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 am

Being Lonely is not about turning a forum into a most responded one.. being lonely is trying to reach out and find a friend.. MORE IMPORTANT THAN A FORUM.. BUT LETS BEAT LONELINESS AND MAKE FRIENDS

What do you all say?

The way you worded that, made me imagine you and I as cowboys, riding off into the sunset; only, we're riding ass-cheeks.
bigbuttlover

Return to General