New Evil Angel movie: [Crack Fuckers (2012)]

Announcements regarding the forum, and the latest news in the assjob scene.

Re: New Evil Angel movie: [Crack Fuckers (2012)]

Postby MrSlide » Sun May 13, 2012 1:48 am

I sent you a PM
MrSlide
Site Admin

Postby mondotoken » Tue May 22, 2012 8:01 pm

I'd like to see some ruly BIG ASSes get the ASSJOB treatment ... although Jada Stevens has a nice applebottom without the aid of that anamorphic lense they're using to shoot this vid.
mondotoken

Postby yenes » Wed May 23, 2012 12:49 am

mondotoken wrote:I'd like to see some ruly BIG ASSes get the ASSJOB treatment ... although Jada Stevens has a nice applebottom without the aid of that anamorphic lense they're using to shoot this vid.

I'm SO WITH YOU. The anamorphic lens is a blessing and curse (because you know it's not that big).

But as I watching (and it's great, don't get me wrong), I kept thinking...what are girls with small asses like Maddy O'Riley doing in this flic? This is a flic about cracking fucking, and you're going to cast a girl with a tiny crack?

What about Ava Rose? Alexis Texas? Jayden Jaymes? Carmen De Luz? Pinky? Cherokee D'Ass? Monique Fuentes?
yenes

Postby MrSlide » Wed May 23, 2012 8:59 am

be patience, maybe this is the beginning of a saga like Spandex Loads, the big difference is that in crack fuckers movie there is no penetration and many people do not like this :S
MrSlide
Site Admin

Postby NuBNPrince » Wed May 23, 2012 6:58 pm

yenes wrote:
mondotoken wrote:I'd like to see some ruly BIG ASSes get the ASSJOB treatment ... although Jada Stevens has a nice applebottom without the aid of that anamorphic lense they're using to shoot this vid.

I'm SO WITH YOU. The anamorphic lens is a blessing and curse (because you know it's not that big).

But as I watching (and it's great, don't get me wrong), I kept thinking...what are girls with small asses like Maddy O'Riley doing in this flic? This is a flic about cracking fucking, and you're going to cast a girl with a tiny crack?

What about Ava Rose? Alexis Texas? Jayden Jaymes? Carmen De Luz? Pinky? Cherokee D'Ass? Monique Fuentes?

man... if I could see a crack fucking vid with Cherokee D'Ass, Pinky, maybe Roxy Reynolds, maybe Chyanne Jacobs, maybe Nyomi Banxxx.... I think my head might explode.
Image Image
NuBNPrince

Postby yenes » Thu May 24, 2012 12:56 am

NuBNPrince wrote:
yenes wrote:

man... if I could see a crack fucking vid with Cherokee D'Ass, Pinky, maybe Roxy Reynolds, maybe Chyanne Jacobs, maybe Nyomi Banxxx.... I think my head might explode.

Definitely Pinky and Roxy Reynolds...but aren't they both retired?

Pinky has one of the greatest asses of all time...which makes up for the fact that her face is decidedly NOT one of the greatest of all time...
yenes

Postby yenes » Thu May 24, 2012 12:57 am

MrSlide wrote:be patience, maybe this is the beginning of a saga like Spandex Loads, the big difference is that in crack fuckers movie there is no penetration and many people do not like this :S

I agree. Hopefully it's the beginning of a series and Kevin Moore finds some bigger butts! :yeah:
yenes

Postby 5july1954 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Is there anyone willing to reupload 720p versions of movies to a more friendly file hosting (like depositfiles or whatever). Unfortunately, I cannot download from oron.com because it doesn't support resuming downloads.
5july1954

Postby MrSlide » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:07 pm

I didn't download the 720p or 1080p for the same reason :(
somebody?
MrSlide
Site Admin

Postby RandyRacoon » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:54 pm

I downloaded the Jada one in 720p and the Leilani Leeane one in 1080p. I have zero experience uploading videos, though.
RandyRacoon

PreviousNext

Return to News