My First Assjob Experience

Here you can tell us stories and personal experiences that have to do with assjobs in real life. No pics; no clips; text only.

My First Assjob Experience

Postby JohnDoe » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:27 am

Hello world,

I am happy to report that I have just experienced my first assjob at a strip club by a beautiful Puerto Rican chick with an amazing ass. This is what happened.

I was at the bar at the strip club when this Puerto Rican beauty came up to me and started to chat. After the few basic talking points were covered, I took her to the lap dance room. I sat down on the couch chair in the back and she began to do her stuff. Then I told her that I preferred to stand...and she allowed it. That's when things got interesting.

As she was grinding on me in a standing doggy style position, my jeans began to slide down just enough to expose my boxers. So now it was just her ass cheeks rubbing up against my boxers with my dick just behind them. My jeans were no longer in the way of my dick. On a side note, I've been to strip clubs before, many times, and this has never happened.

Now I'm thinking, surely she'll say something about that. But nope. Nothing. So now i'm on my fourth song ($25 per song), and my dick crazy hard. As she continues, I push the limits even further. My boxers has a opening in the front just like many other boxers. So I did what I dared. I allow my dick to slip through the opening. Now it's just dick, right in the crack of her fat ass.

Now my mind is racing! Wow. This shit is crazy and it felt AMAZING! Will she say something? It was about 25 - 30 seconds and she stops, turns around, looks down and smiles. I play stupid and say...oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice. Wow I'm so drunk. LOL (Muahaha, I knew what was going on.)

Now I'm on my 5th song. She let me know she was impressed on how much money I was spending on this lap dance. I'm thinking, she will be more willing now than ever for me to continue my assjob since I'm spending big bucks. So I allow my dick to slip through my boxers once again. This time she allowed it or didn't noticed. Who knows.

So I had a solid assjob for 1-2 minutes. I had to pull away a few times because it was TOO AMAZING. I would've exploded all over the place...and that...would be embarrassing. After the 6th song, I ended the session. She was very sweaty (didn't care) and tired. She thanked me and left.

BOOM. My first Assjob experience.

I must admit, I'm worried now. I am going to want to do this a lot more now. But there it is. Assjobs are amazing and highly addictive. I've been thinking about it ever since. Til the next one.
JohnDoe

Re: My First Assjob Experience

Postby MrSlide » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Wow amazing assjob story, thanks for share!!
I'd like to pay for an assjob but I want something like "nuru massage" with oil and soap but I really don't know where they do that in my city :(
MrSlide
Site Admin

Postby JohnDoe » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 pm

I've never personally used it and tried any of the parlors on the site, but there's a website called Rubmaps.com that list out massage parlors in various cities and how far they go. Check it out if you want.
JohnDoe

Postby NuBNPrince » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Sounds like a strip club I used to go to before I got married. There were these bar seats by the bar and one in a corner that every dude would try to get to. When the guys sat there and tipped well, EVERY stripper in the spot would give you a standing-up lap dance, and after 2-3 songs, reach back and pull your dick out. And there you were... bare dick, in between luscious ass cheeks... and on the fast songs, they'd point you upward and give you the best bouncing you could handle. One or two girls even let you cum on their asses, then they'd just run to the back, wash themselves off, change their outfits, and come back out and dance for someone else. I think, for a few months there, I dropped at least $100 every two weeks...
Image Image
NuBNPrince

Postby goldy78 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 am

....And where was this spot mr. Prince?? Just curious. lol
goldy78

Postby NuBNPrince » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Since you asked... it was this shady liquor store / bar in District Heights, Maryland. The bar had strippers Wednesdays through Saturdays... but the woman running the strip club got run out and the bar got bought by someone else and redesigned...
Image Image
NuBNPrince

Postby goldy78 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 am

Thanx. Very familiar with Distric Heights, Pennslv Ave, Central Ave, Silver HIll...all of that. Sorry I missed it.
goldy78

Postby NuBNPrince » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Would've gladly bought you a drink and sent the best dancers your way...
Image Image
NuBNPrince

Postby TeddyB » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:09 pm

I'm not into telling my own experiences, but I'll share some facts I know:

- 100$ is expensive, more a total ripoff, at least for this kind of activity, unless you really need this "upper class" feeling with those lapdance clubs. Might be wrong for US standards, though.

- For Europeeans, Barcelona (Spain) is a nice place to visit. Buy yourself a newspaper there and go "sightseeing".
Tip: asians know a whole damn bunch about assjobs ;)

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumata
Anyone was able to verify that fact? Sadly, not me :/
TeddyB

Return to Assjob Tales