Another Assjob Experience

Here you can tell us stories and personal experiences that have to do with assjobs in real life. No pics; no clips; text only.

Another Assjob Experience

Postby JohnDoe » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Hi world,

Guess who's back? I have another assjob experience to share with you. Since my first assjob, which is posted on this website, I've had countless assjob experiences since then. The one I will share in this post is regarding a petite, Puerto rican chick from New York who was visiting Miami. She had a thin waist, a cute face and a bubble butt. That ass was very soft and her skin was smooth. She was very attractive.

This night I was out with my friends at the strip and we all pooled our funds and brought a bottle and got wasted. As the night progressed, this cute small Puerto Rican girl with a bubble butt came up and joined us in the fun and started dancing. She seemed very interested in my friend and not particularly in me. In any case, we all had a blast and all got wasted.

Now it was around 3AM and my friends wanted to go, so they left. I stayed. When I saw the Puerto Rican chick again, I called her over and sat down on a low lying couch like chair. I needed to because this chick was petite and short. But that ass was very grown.

As she started dancing in front of me, I threw a few ones... I now know it's not a good idea to get dances in the back where they charge you $25 per song. Yes, it is private, but dances out in the open are cheaper and you can get away with a lot...kinda. Let me continue.

After I threw some ones, I grabbed her waist and brought her down on my lap. She laughed and I smiled. I kept it light. I was pleasant throughout my entire interaction with her when my friends were with me, so she knows I am cool guy. As she started grinding on my, my jeans where low enough where the tip of dick kept hitting her ass, through the boxers I was wearing. As she continued, I would reach for my drink, sip and put it back down. I noticed that every time I did that, my jeans would fall lower. After the 3rd time of me reaching for a drink and throwing another handful of ones, my jeans were completely out of the way.

Now its her amazing bubble butt grinding on my dick with my boxers in the way. My shirt was a little on the long side and so it was inconspicuous (or so I thought). She just kept grind on me. Yes, my dick has been rock hard and I knew she felt it, but she didn't have any fucks to give and just continued.

I've must have thrown around $50 bucks so far, far less money than the dance in the back would have been. As she continued to grind on me, my dick slows slips out of the hole in the front of my boxers. NOW ITS bare ass and my dick getting knocked around by a beautiful ass. The crazy part is this, she just kept going. As my dick sitting right between her ass checks, I had to stop it a few time before I nutted all over her and myself, but she continued. She even slowed down as if to give me a better dance. SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING. Up and down, up and down - her ass felt AMAZING. No words can do it justice.

THAT'S WHEN IT HAPPENED...

A bouncer who was walking by happened to see my dick while this beautiful bubble butt latina was doing work. Immediately he comes over and taps me and says...stop that. Instead of being scared, I acted like I owned the place. I was like, what? Then I threw more money at her (maybe $20 more dollars) and was like what do you want? Then the bouncer proceed to speak to the girl. I got up and walked slowly to the bar. Looked over and the bouncer was still speaking with the girl. I composed myself and left.

That one assjob ranked a 8 - the danger element made it BETTER.

Til the next episode.
JohnDoe

Re: Another Assjob Experience

Postby MrSlide » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:24 pm

hot! :yeah:
MrSlide
Site Admin

Return to Assjob Tales